先貼一下語錄:
One man's wilderness is another man's theme park.——Author unknown
作者不詳:一個人的荒野是另一人的主題公園。(Gideon)
Wild animals never kill for sport. Man is the only one to whom the torture and death of his fellow creatures is amusing in itself.——James Anthony Froud
James Anthony Froud(英國歷史學家):野生動物從不為殺而殺。只有人類才從折磨以及同類的死亡中尋求快感。(Prentiss)
看到標題就知道 Open Season - 打獵季節 會是個驚心動魄的故事
unsub主角是兩名在森林中Hunting的叔姪
被獵殺的被害者有飾演過The 4400,聰慧堅毅的個性,很適合飾演這個角色
這是目前我看到讓我最印象深刻,最震撼的一集
結尾Prentiss跟Morgan的對話:
P:Bobbi baird asked me a question,that's sticking with me.
Bobbi Baird問我的問題還在我腦中翻騰
M:What was it?
什麼問題?
P:She asked me how they could do it.
她問那些傢伙怎麼做得出這種事?
P:How those men could...
那些傢伙怎麼能…
P:hunt and kill people in the woods.
在林間狩獵人類?
M:What did you tell her?
你怎麼說?
P:That they don't think like we do.
他們和你我的思維不一樣
P:But...the truth is...
然而 事實是
P:that we do think like them.
我們和他們思維一致
M:Yeah,we do.
沒錯
M:Because it's our job.
因為這就是我們的工作
P:We need to know how it feels.
我們需要感同身受
P:We hunt these people every day.
時時刻刻 我們都在追捕他們
P:The question is,how different are we?
問題是 兩者之間有何區別?
P:Us and them?
我們和他們之間?
1 則留言:
這一部也超好看的
張貼留言