最後一段Bailey對George說的話
o'malley. look,you're not a bad guy.
你不是壞人
And I don't mean to let you off the hook entirely,
我不是說讓你放掉內疚
because what you did was unkind and hurtful and wrong.
你的所為是殘酷的 狠心而且大錯特錯
But you're not a bad guy.
但你不是個壞人
I'm...I'm just saying,it...
我 我的意思是
it takes two.
一個巴掌拍不響
To reach the point you reached in your marriage,it takes two.
你的婚姻到這份上了 是兩人的事
I mean...I mean,I'm here late at night,halloween, helping an earless boy get ears,
萬聖節我工作的很晚 幫一個小男孩重建耳朵
and my husband wants to act like that isn't an important thing.
但我老公想讓我覺得這不是件重要的事
He wants to act like...
他想讓我...
it isn't a good thing that I did today.
覺得我反而做了件錯事
Now that isn't just on me.
這不僅僅是我的問題
That's him wanting things to be the way he wants.
他想所有的事都如他所願
That's him wanting things to be purely black-and-white.
他想要的 是對錯分明
I mean,I missed my son's first halloween,
我錯過了我兒子的第一個萬聖節
and my heart is aching inside of my chest,but,
我的心 很疼 但是
you know,that doesn't mean anything.
這毫無意義
It...it doesn't count because in a black-and-white world,
在對錯分明的世界裏 這毫無意義
I simply didn't make it home,and that makes me the bad guy.
我沒法回家 好像錯的人只有我
You know,always.I'm always the bad guy.
總是我 總是我的錯
You hear what I'm saying?
懂了我的意思吧
Sorry you missed your son's first halloween.
Look,what I'm saying to you is...
我要說的是...
okay,I was there.All right?
我在場
I was there the day your father died.
你父親死的那天 我在那裏
I was there when you came back from vegas,married after a week and...
當你從拉斯維加斯結婚回來
我也在那裏
all I'm saying is...
我的意思是...
it's not black-and-white...
不能簡單分對與錯
and you're not a bad guy.
你也不是個壞人
============================================================
這段話,看似是因為Bailey沒有參與到兒子第一個萬聖節被先生責罵後的歲念
但她道出了一個最基本的道理
很多事情,一個巴掌拍不響(It's take two)
很多事情,沒有絕對的對跟錯(There is no purely black-and-white)
很多事情走到某個地步,都是由很多原因造成的,絕對不會是單方面的錯誤
絕對不會是大環境對某人的不了解
絕對不會只是單純出現的第三者狐狸精
絕對不會只因為一個小小的過錯
真的,很多事情就是該就順著走下去
只是看你會不會走,能不能接受
人性最難懂,你永遠摸不著也看不透
群體更是特別,講白了絕對不會是某個團體不接受你
而是你自己不知道該怎麼在大環境中生存
感情一樣的道理,也許就是因為兩邊的愛無法平衡
才會有機會讓別的人走進兩人的世界
一切一切都只有一句話 --- There is no purely black-and-white
沒有留言:
張貼留言