2007/02/25

[影集]House 3x14 語錄(無雷)

Cameron 跟 Foreman在Lab檢查biopsy的一段對話
Cameron:
You think I didn't have the real thing.
你認為我沒有過真情?
How could you even know?
你根本不知道
Foreman:
You married a dying man.
你和一個垂死的男人結婚
You thought...six months,a year, it'll be tough.
你想的是 6個月或一年 會很艱難
But then I'll recover and I'll have the rest of my life.
但我能挺過來 還能繼續自己的生活
It's like willy-nilly getting the flu
就好像不小心得感冒
or joining the Peace Corps.
或是不得已加入和平隊(文化外交志願者)
Short term.
短期的

Cameron:
Wow,you nailed it.
一針見血
It's basically like a wasted weekend.
就好比是浪費的週末
Foreman:
The sacrifices you made were huge.
你做出的犧牲是巨大的
But they were at the height of your love for him.
但你對他的愛僅此而已
A commitment is only commitment
承諾之所以是承諾
because it has no expiration date.
是因為沒有到期日
You stand next to someone
你站在一人身旁
and watch them floss for 30 years,
看他用牙線30年
like my parents have,
像我父母那樣
then ask for sacrifices.
這才叫犧牲
That's how you know the real thing.
才會懂得什麼叫做真感情
Cameron..I wasn't criticizing you.
Cameron..我不是指責你
People who avoid commitment are people who know what a big thing it is.
躲避承諾的人 明白它有多沉重

====================================
不敢輕易說出承諾的人有時候並不是膽小
而是知道「承諾」該負責的有多重要
如同Foreman說的--承諾是沒有到期日的

這集『Insensitive』是目前第三季我覺得最讚的一集
不只是病症特別,劇情轉折合乎期待
Cuddy跟House的互動更是令人捧腹大笑
情人節特輯,一些有趣的元素也都加了進去
張貼留言

英劇 Doctor Foster 出軌的愛人

Doctor Foster 是 BBC 出品的五集短篇影集  (第一季五集為一個完整的故事) 官方網站: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02z7zgj 編劇: Mike Bartlett 導演:Tom Vaughan、Bruce Go...